Updated pics will be here!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ode to Sickenss

As I write this I am in the bed of a beautiful woman who is nursing me back to health. I have been strongly sick the last two or three days. A bastard came carrying some disease through the hostel bunks and left some of it for the rest of us... Several people came down with it in the hostel... I'm not doomed but mildly flattened. Health is coming back and with it more content. Forrest Brennan the project's editor and I are working on the workflow now.  Off to a bumpy start but good things are not without it's setbacks. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer, that is ENTIRELY the wrong reason to be in the bed of a beautiful woman.

    How did you meet her and end up being nursed back to health? I bet your charm has something to do with it.

    Above, it says "no comments" but there WERE comments. Were they stolen? I'd really life to connect with others sharing this cyber adventure. I really enjoy your updates, next best thing to being there.

    jodi

    jodi

    ReplyDelete